Understand and enforce your Virginia contracts.
CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY CONNORS LAW PLLC.
- Corporate agreements and buy-sell contracts. We help business entities organize their internal affairs by drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and corporate bylaws. We can also draft contracts for the purchase and sale of a business. and reviewing contracts for these transactions.
- Virginia noncompete agreements. Noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements must adhere to strict limitations to be enforceable in Virginia. Our law firm can review your noncompete agreement to determine whether it is enforceable in Virginia.
- Licensing Agreements. We an assist your business with technology licensing agreements and other intellectual property licensing agreements in Virginia.
- Contract disputes. We have experience litigating service agreements, non-competition agreements, sales of goods, commercial leases, and other common business contracts.
- Commercial lease agreements. We can draft, negotiate, and review a commercial lease for your Virginia business.
- Virginia employment contracts. We can help your business make sure your employees have the appropriate contracts to provide legal protection for your Virginia business.
We help business of all kinds in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including technology firms, software companies,internet-based businesses, restaurants, retail shops, agricultural businesses, auto shops, and much more.
Andrew P. Connors, Esq.
Andrew P. Connors founded Connors Law with the mission to use the law properly in all things. A recognized legal advocate, Super Lawyers Magazine has recognized him as a Rising Star in Virginia four years in a row, from 2013 through 2016. He is an experienced attorney in the Commonwealth of Virginia, having represented businesses and individuals in state and federal court in a variety of civil disputes. He has used that experience to help his business clients reduce their legal risks by drafting contracts, proactively monitoring their potential liability, and otherwise advising them on arranging their affairs. Learn more about Mr. Connors