Honest legal counsel.
Passionate courtroom advocacy.
CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY CONNORS LAW PLLC.
- Business litigation. We provide legal advice, counseling, and representation in all manner of business litigation and commercial law. Our experience spans a large number of issues businesses face everyday in Virginia, including breach of contract, eminent domain, fraud, defamation (slander and libel), bank notes & negotiable instruments, sale of goods, and other civil disputes.
- Contract disputes. Through our business counseling practice, we help our clients understand and draft contracts to lessen the risks of litigation. When, litigation is unavoidable and when a lawsuit becomes reality, we help our clients understand their rights and obligations while advocating on their behalf in court. Learn more on the contract law practice page.
- Appeals. When the trial ends, it’s not over. Let us assist you with your civil appeal, including appeals to the Court of Appeals of Virginia, the Supreme Court of Virginia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. We have argued before multiple appellate courts, and have previously obtained both grants of petition for appeal and reversals.
- Fraud and Virginia Consumer Protection Act claims. We have assisted clients with claims of fraud and Consumer Protection Act violations. These include claims of faulty home construction, fraudulent sales of goods, and other matters.
- Homeowners rights. Homeowners Association (HOA) conditions, covenants, and restrictions sometimes require enforcement. We can assist homeowners, HOAs, and other planned community developments governed by the Virginia Property Owners Association Act.
- Other civil litigation. We can also help you with landlord-tenant disputes, property lawsuits, challenges to administrative action, and other kinds of civil litigation.
- Intellectual property infringement. We have experience with prosecuting and defending all kinds of intellectual property suits in both state and federal court. Learn more at our intellectual property practice page.
When a civil lawsuit becomes a possibility, we will be your trusted advisor and passionate advocate in court.
Andrew P. Connors, Esq.
Andrew P. Connors founded Connors Law with the mission to use the law properly in all things. A recognized legal advocate, Super Lawyers Magazine has recognized him as a Rising Star in Virginia four years in a row, from 2013 through 2016. He is an experienced attorney in the Commonwealth of Virginia, having represented businesses and individuals in state and federal court in a variety of civil disputes, including before the Court of Appeals of Virginia and the Supreme Court of Virginia. Learn more about Mr. Connors