We know your business matters.
CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY CONNORS LAW PLLC.
- Business formation. We can help shield your assets and protect you from personal liability by forming a Virginia limited liability company (LLC) or Virginia corporation through which you can operate your business.
- Employment policies. We help businesses craft appropriate written policies and employment packets, identify independent contractor relationships, and prepare non-compete, non-solicitation, and nondisclosure agreements for their employees.
- Corporate agreements and documentation. We help business entities organize their internal affairs by drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and corporate bylaws. We also provide corporate counsel for the internal functions of your business.
- General liability defense. You can focus on your business while we focus on reducing your legal liability. We counsel and defend businesses on general liability, including premises liability, employee claims, and other legal liability issues businesses face.
- Contracts. Our firm regularly reviews, drafts, negotiates, and defends contracts of all kinds. Learn more on our contract law practice page.
- Intellectual property. We have years of experience identifying, registering, protecting, and licensing the valuable copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets owned by businesses. Learn more on our intellectual property practice page.
- Business disputes. Planning minimizes the risks of litigation, but we are prepared to go to court to protect our clients’ interests, if necessary. Learn more on our litigation practice page.
- Buying or selling a business. We have experience assisting clients with the purchase and sale of a business. We also help businesses plan for a future sale that serves as the founder’s means of exit.
- Professional licensing. We have helped professionals of all kinds obtain, maintain, and comply with professional licensing requirements of the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR).
We help business of all kinds in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including technology firms, software companies, internet-based businesses, restaurants, retail shops, agricultural businesses, auto shops, and much more.
Andrew P. Connors, Esq.
Andrew P. Connors founded Connors Law with the mission to use the law properly in all things. A recognized legal advocate, Super Lawyers Magazine has recognized him as a Rising Star in Virginia four years in a row, from 2013 through 2016. He is an experienced attorney in the Commonwealth of Virginia, having represented businesses and individuals in state and federal court in a variety of civil disputes. He has used that experience to help his business clients reduce their legal risks by drafting contracts, proactively monitoring their potential liability, and otherwise advising them on arranging their affairs. Learn more about Mr. Connors